July 14, 2010

Water Logged

My babies are a tad bit water logged. We spent Tuesday at Surfside Water Park in Auburn with Jack-O and Mary Madyson. We had so much fun. Chad and I try to give Claudia and Cooper tons of experiences. We take them to as many places as we possibly can. Surprisingly, we have never taken them to a water park. That all changed today and they have a new love! I see many days like this in our future. We were all so excited to go and very excited to see such a small crowd when we got there! We got a ton of sun, had new experiences, and Jack-O and I laughed our heads off at these hilarious kiddos! Here's our day in pictures...


Claudia and Mady before we hit the slides...


This is the kiddie slide in the kiddie pool.

This is Cooper's very first slide down a water slide...

He loved it!


Look at this face! He was hooked!




Mady heading down for the first time...




Claudia's water slide debut. She was a little nervous but all it took was one time and then she was in love. She went down them over and over. She even did the big slides and she was the only one who went down the big straight down slide!









Cooper was going to do the bigger slides but he decided he liked the smaller one better.





Claudia had so much fun making a big splash!






The 3 kiddos posing in front of the big slides. I still cannot believe my little girl did the big one by herself...

Mady helped Cooper on the seesaw.

Cooper eventually got brave and started coming down on his tummy backwards, on his knees, you name it! I had earlier told him to come down backwards and he said "mommy, I won't be able to see anything!" Oh me, that boy!

Cooper literally did this slide all day long! Anytime we were at the kiddie pool, Cooper was going up the steps and down the slide.

Every single time he got to the bottom, he had this HUGE smile on his face.

The kiddie slide was even fun for my big kiddo!

I have no idea why she is making this face at me but it gives me a good chance to remember this funny detail about Claudia as a toddler...she has always said " Mommy , _____ spit his/her tongue at me!" I have always thought it was so precious the way she would say spit her tongue instead of stick out her tongue.

Mady on the kiddie slide.

Claudia finally gave out and wanted to let her hair dry. She was TIRED!
And she did not want to have her picture taken...

A few more action shots of Cooper on the slide...






I got one more pretty shot of my sweet girl
before we packed it up and headed home.

We got home about 6:00 and we were all exhausted. We had so much fun. We were glad Jack-O had such a great idea! Surprisingly, no one fell asleep on the ride home. I'm thankful we are getting to make good summer memories these last few weeks. I'm trying really hard to not count down the days but reality is I have 3 weeks from today left with my babies at home and I want to make as many memories with them as I can.

No comments: