April 20, 2010

Our 4th Magical Day...the evening

There are too many pictures from day 4 that I want to post to put it all in one post. Because we were all really tired and Cooper was really in need of a nap, we headed back to our resort after the parade at Animal Kingdom. Chad and Claudia swam while Cooper napped and I loaded pictures. We changed clothes (except Cooper) after he woke up and headed to MK to finish our day. This turned out to be such a wise decision on our part because Cooper and Claudia were revived and ready to enjoy 3 more magical hours. This post begins when we got to MK. I hope to get the morning of day 4 posted tomorrow!

We made it to Magic Kingdom around 7:00. It turned out to be the perfect time to go. The crowd was very light. When we got in the gates, the photo pass guy was not busy and we were able to get a picture in front of the Mickey flower bed and train station with no one else in the picture. This is very rare at MK!

The kids sat with Walt for a picture.



Oops! Got this one out of order!


Again, I take many pictures of the caste and here are a few more. It is so beautiful in any light! Chad and Claudia soon headed off for one of her rides and Cooper and I went our own way.


To the carousel...he LOVES Cinderella's Golden Carousel!


Later Claudia and I rode Goofy's Barn Stormer together. This is a great example of how light the crowd was that night. We rode 5 times without ever getting off! We went through Minnie and Mickey's houses alone...then we went to the judge's tent and there was NO LINE to see Mickey. A bonus for us was Minnie was there too! I told the lady that I needed to call my husband b/c he had our little boy and our camera...he and Cooper had just left from Cooper seeing Minnie and Mickey. They came back so Claudia could have her picture made too. ToonTown is rarely empty but on this night, it basically was. We had a ball riding rides in ToonTown and Fantasyland with no wait while the crowd watched the night parade.







Minnie's house. I hope I always remember the things Claudia said as we went through Minnie's house that night. Just little things like commenting on what a good artist Minnie is or how she must read a lot because she has a lot of books. It was absolutely precious. We also discussed that we think Mickey and Minnie might have a house together since they are married and that is why they let tourist come through the houses they used to live in. Oh how I treasure such memories in my heart of my little babies who are growing up faster than I can stand!

Tea Cups again...


That was our last ride for the night. We headed towards the bus stop after that so we could beat the crowd. We had such a great evening at Magic Kingdom...simply magical!

No comments: