We are home from our magical 5 days of Disney
and it was completely magical every single day!
We drove all the way on Saturday and got there about 9:00 that night. We had not made reservations for that night but decided to drive into the park and try our luck at our resort. In true Disney style, they were so accommodating and were able to give us the room we were assigned to the next day so we would not have to move the next day. What a blessing! This was on our bed when we got to our room.
Here is Cooper waiting patiently...
The park was ready for us!
THEN we went to Toy Story Mania and it did not disappoint! We had a great time on this ride. We rode it a couple of times that day. It is one of the most popular rides and it is almost always packed. Since Hollywood Studios was not that crowded that day, we only had to wait about 15 min. both times we rode.
Several pictures in front of the Sorcerer's Hat. I just realized I spelled that incorrectly on my collage. I'm too tired to worry about that little detail so we will just pretend it is correct!
We saw the Stunt show for the first time and it was a big hit. We all loved it!
As always, the kids had a ball on the "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids" playground. I saw a woman get her flip flops stepped on and she had a blow out...and all I could think was WHY...why would you wear flip flops to Disney? I said why about many clothing decisions we saw that day!
The parade had a break down on one of the floats so it was not quite as good as normal but we still enjoyed it. We talked to a sweet man who retired and moved to Orlando just so he and his wife could work at Disney!
I made all of those collages at night at the hotel just so uploading my pictures would not take as long. Unfortunately, those are all I got made so here are a few more individual shots I took.




1 comment:
Oh my and that's just day 1! I can't wait to see the rest!!!
Post a Comment